IN A TIME WHEN PHONE NUMBERS HAD BUT 5 DIGITS
a home-building legacy was born


Harold Taggart began transforming streets in the Glebe and Ottawa's west end into homes for returning war veterans in 1948. Joined by his family, the company grew in size and reputation into the Taggart Group of Companies, including Tamarack Homes, Taggart Construction, Taggart Realty Management, and Doran Contractors - itself an Ottawa institution dating back to 1846.



















Today, that proud legacy and dedication to community building excellence continues through the hands-on efforts of Harold's children and grandchildren.